Freelancing – Payoneer Account
A Complete Guide to Create Payoneer Account in Pakistan
A Step by Step Guide For Payoneer Account
As you know that there are soo many factors, but the most important is the entry of foreign payment providers into this big Pakistani market.
Payoneer and other comparable companies are now readily available.
WHAT IS PAYONEER ?
Payoneer is an online payment method that enables people to create an account; if approved, it will create a digital bank account.
If the customer has a Payoneer history, they would be able to receive transactions into the Payoneer account.
People could connect their local banks to Payoneer so they can withdraw money from Payoneer and deposit it into their local accounts. During the application procedure, you can also get a Payoneer bank card. However, this is now simply an optional step.
You must use a payment platform like Payoneer to get your revenues from freelancing sites like Upwork, Freelancer, Fiver, etc.
How to make a Payoneer account in Pakistan?
The process of creating a Payoneer account is simple and quick. Everything will be taken care of for you if you follow the instructions below.
Before continuing with account setup, you must first complete the criteria to be qualified to use the Payoneer payment system.
- You were at least 18 years old to participate.
- It would help if you had a CNIC that has been verified.
- It is a requirement to have a local bank account.
- You should have an active mobile number.
- It is also required to have an up-to-date email account.
- If you are less than 18 you can use information of your Father, Mother and Brother.
- Must have a Bank Account.
The following criteria must be fulfilled to create a Payoneer account.
A step-by-step guide to setting up a Payoneer account in Pakistan and getting your first payment quickly.
- Go to www.payoneer.com to log in to the official Payoneer website.
- Click the register button in the new tab that appears.
- Then, from a list of options, choose one that best describes the type of work you do. For example, you can describe yourself as a freelancer, online retailer, digital agency, vacation home company, or simply a regular person.
- Then you would have to share your data, such as your complete name, ID card details, date of birth, or postal address.
- Finally, individuals will be requested to provide their bank’s IBAN and other relevant information.
Applying for Payoneer Mastercard in Pakistan
Payoneer also offers a Mastercard option. The Mastercard would be accepted at ATMs, online businesses, and physical locations within Mastercard’s 210-country network. In Pakistan, the charge for a Payoneer card is $30, which is about 5k PKR.
You are eligible for the Mastercard if you have more than $30 in your account.
Follow the procedures below to receive the card.
- Open your Payoneer account settings and choose “Payoneer cards.”
- If you are eligible, an option to Order Now will appear when you have earned $30.
- Then fill up all of the important information.
- Your card will receive in approximately 30 days.
Supported Banks for Payoneer in Pakistan
The following is a list of Pakistani banks where you may use your Payoneer MasterCard to make transactions. Please remember that you don’t have to open an account with all these banks to use their ATMs.
Remember that you should only withdraw cash if you have a massive amount of money because the Tax Bank will charge a service charge when you make withdrawals.
If you view your account balance at an ATM, you will be paid $1.00 off the total amount only to check it.
- Faisal Bank
- Standard chartered bank
Transaction options in Payoneer
Payoneer allows you to make the following transactions:
- Payments are made from the Payoneer account to the other.
- Transferring money from a Payoneer account to a personal account.
- To an e-wallet from the Payoneer account.
Follow these procedures to make a payment with your account.
- Go to the Pay option from the homepage, then Make a Payment.
- Enter the details for the appropriate bank account and the amount to be sent.
- The payments will be sent to you once you confirm.
Payoneer charges in Pakistan
When you withdraw money from the Payoneer account in Pakistan, standard transaction fees of 3% and exchange rates fees are deducted. It’s costly, and it’s been a point of conflict in the previous when customers had no choice but to utilize certain ATMs for payment transactions.
Then there was the issue of some customers’ daily limits not being sufficient. On the other hand, Payoneer customers may now enter their Pakistani local bank account information and request a transaction. It is less expensive and eliminates a lot of headaches.
NOTE:- Step by step guidelines has been shared and you may consult the Payoneer support for more guidance. I am trying my best to give you, best knowledge which ever material, I have at this time from different online forums.